Monday 7 January 2013

TP's Pet Pawtrait

Hello all  - Happy New Year and thank you so much for all your support over 2012 -  it has meant a lot to me.

It may not have escaped your notice that I love animals, and I have had the pleasure and the honour of painting another beautiful and much loved, deceased  Kitty named TP.

TP was rescued by her loving owners when she was young, and she already had lost a leg in an accident, making her a 'tripod' Kitty hence her name TP.

Here is the finished painting of TP...

And here is the photo comparison...


I'm starting a new website named Animal Soul Art where I'll be displaying my animal art, including the pawtraits.

In the mean time if you would like any info on commissioning a Pet Pawtrait, please contact me at laura.daligan@gmail.com or check out my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Laura-Daligan-Wyrd-Wonderful-Art-Illustration/162283088520

Wishing you all the best for 2013.
Laura x


No comments: