Wednesday 31 December 2008

The Glasgow Review


The Glasgow Review is a great online magazine and is a platform for new artists to show work which "challenges the establishment in literature, art and politics and to offer a radical platform for new writers, thinkers and artists to express their ideas for a more informed and fair world."

Brilliant. My art is there in this edition, go take a browse at www.glasgowreview.co.uk

The above painting is an ink drawing of fabulous cabaret and burlesque performer and friend Ruby Blues. I love the beautiful girls (and guys) of Burlesque and have also done a few portraits of other performers including the beautiful Ivy Paige. All these can be seen on my website.

Why should we break up Our snug and pleasant party? Time was made for slaves, But never for us so hearty.
John Baldwin Buckstone
Billy Taylor (act I, sc. 2)
(I may have swallowed a few too many quotes today!)

No comments: